- Protects from virus, bacteria and pollutants, Filtration Efficiency ≥ 95%
- 5 layers of Non-woven fabric + Hot air cotton + Meltblown fabric >> total 210 GSM
- Easy 2-way breathing, reduces buildup of heat and humidity
- Contoured comfortable fit, soft lining, gentle on skin, easy on ears
- Country of origin : India (Proudly manufactured in India), CE and ISO 9001:2015 accredited
N95 Filtering Facepiece Respirators (FFRs) can filter out 95% of particles greater than 0.3 microns in size. The mask filters out contaminants like dusts, mists and fumes. It is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. The edges of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth. It has an adjustable nose pin to ensure proper fit and provide better comfort. The construct of USP2500 N95 Face Masks includes 5 layers of:
1. Non-Woven Fabric (outer and inner layers): Usage of superior disposable non-woven fabric minimizes the risk of contamination as compared to reusable products. USP2500 non-woven fabric has better bacteria filtration and air permeability while remaining less slippery than woven fabric. USP2500 non-woven fabric provides excellent user protection like high tearing and abrasion resistance. USP2500 non-woven fabric has good cross-contamination control thus providing better protection.
2. Meltblown Fabric (layer 2 and 4): The microfibers in USP2500 meltblown non-wovens have a smooth surface texture and a circular cross-section, providing a high surface area for excellent insulation, softness and filtration characteristics. USP2500 non-woven melt-blown fabric is porous. As a result, the applications include both liquid and gaseous filtration.
3. Hot Air Cotton (middle layer): USP2500 hot air filter cotton is an eco-friendly, breathable, anti-bacterial, anti-static, thermally bonded fabric. USP2500 hot air cotton has good heat retention and moisture absorption making it suitable for use in face masks.
Wash your hands well before putting on your mask. Use soap and water and dry your hands well so you don’t get the mask wet. This will prevent you from accidentally contaminating your mask before you put it on.
Hold the ear loops and wear them over your ears. Cup the mask in one hand and adjust it over your mouth and nose. Set it over your nose and mouth with the nosepiece fitting over the bridge of your nose. The bottom should go just under your chin. Try to touch only the outside and edges of the mask to keep it clean.
Press the nose strip against the bridge of your nose to fit on your face.
5-layers of filtration totalling 210GSM:
Layer 1: Non-Woven Fabric - 60 GSM
Layer 2: Meltblown Fabric - 25 GSM
Layer 3: Hot Air Cotton - 70 GSM
Layer 4: Meltblown Fabric - 25 GSM
Layer 5: Non-Woven Fabric - 30 GSM
Adjustable Nose-strip to prevent fogging
Soft lining – gentle on skin
High quality, soft ear loops
Foldable design – easy to carry and store
Individually packed in a clean room environment